Rabu, 08 Februari 2012

10 lagu romantis buat pasangan kamu



1. The Way You Look At Me

Penyanyi : Christian Bautista

"Cause there's something in the way you look at me/ It's as if my
heart knows you're the missing piece"

2. My Valentine

Penyanyi : Martina McBride

"And even if the sun refuse to shine/ Even if romance ran out of
rhyme/ You would still have my heart/ Until the end of time/ You're
all i need/ My love, my valentine"

3. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?

Penyanyi : Bryan Adams

"And when you see your unborn children in her eyes/ You know you
really love a woman"

4. Can't Smile Without You

Penyanyi : Barry Manilow

"You see I feel sad when you're sad / I feel glad when you're glad/ If
you only knew what I'm going through/ I just can't smile without you"

5. Because of You

Penyanyi : Keith Martin

"Because of you/ My life has changed/ Thank you for the love and the
joy you bring"

6. If You're Not The One

Penyanyi : Daniel Beddingfield

"And I hope you are the one I share my life with/ And I wish that you
could be the one I die with/ And I pray in you're the one I build my
home with/ I hope I love you all my life"

7. Aku Makin Cinta

Penyanyi : Vina Panduwinata

"Ternyata aku makin cinta/ Cinta sama kamu/ Hanya kamu seorang kasih/
Ku tak mau yang lain/ Hanya sama kamu/ Kamu yang terakhir yang kucinta"

8. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful

Penyanyi : Whitney Houston

"If you say my eyes are beautiful/ It's because they're looking at you"

9. My One And Only Love

Penyanyi : Sting

"The very thought of you makes/ My heart sing Like an April breeze/ On
the wings of spring/ And you appear in all your splendour/ My one and
only love"

10. When I Fall In Love

Penyanyi : Nat King Cole

"When I give my heart it will be completely/ Or I'll never give my
heart/ And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too/ Is when I
fall in love with you"

1 komentar: